WEST-CAN HR SOLUTIONS IS CURRENTLY SEEKING A PART TIME SOCIAL MEDIA/MARKETING COORDINATOR & ADMIN ASSISTANT FOR ABERHART FARMS.
The successful candidate for this position will have strong administrative skills and experience utilizing social media in a business setting. This position is based out of the Aberhart Farms office, near Langenburg, Saskatchewan and it will be part time, working two or three days per week.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Social Media Coordinator & Admin Assistant is an integral part of the Aberhart Farms team as they will be responsible for contributing to optimizing the website, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks including twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Also engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, and researching and ordering promotional/marketing items. They will also provide administrative support to the CEO and the Admin Manager. The administrative support will include payroll, data entry, calendar planning, arranging travel plans and other executive and admin assistant duties.
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Diploma in Business Administration with a specialization in marketing, communications or another related field is preferred and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have experience using social media as a marketing/advertising tool and must have strong knowledge of multiple social media platforms
- Excellent administrative skills and experience are required
- Ability to maintain a professional image and demeanor with all employees, management, clients, and visitors always
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions
- Exceptional multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Proficient use of various office-based software (Google Docs and Trello experience preferred)
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or call (204) 727-0008 for further information on the position